Taylor & Company is the public relations firm with the creativity, quality, expertise, and tenacity to achieve effective and impressive results.
Clients of Taylor & company benefit from:
- Quick start-up: We are already equipped with working knowledge of ideas, trends, and directions in the industry. We are not learning on your time.
- Personal attention: Clients receive the full attention of the firm Principal, along with additional members of the public relations and management staff.
- Exclusive contacts: Our trusted relationships with media across all platforms and locations ensure access and attention.
- Industry accolades: Julie D. Taylor, Hon. AIA/LA, is one of only two non-architect members of the AIA National Board of Directors. She received Honorary AIA/LA status from the Los Angeles Chapter, and an Allied Professions Honor Award from the AIA California Council.
- Commitment to design excellence: We only accept clients whose high excellence in design and practice are exemplary of the industry, giving us credibility with media.
- Editorial experience: This invaluable asset gives Taylor & Company the edge over other companies in order to communicate your news and story angles successfully with fellow writers, reporters, and editors.
- Product market expertise: Taylor’s experience in the furnishings market stems from three vantage points—as a journalist, a public relations representative, and as marketing consultant to design centers and trade shows.
Our precise, targeted work is based on
- High-output marketing and public relations strategies that garner clients maximum exposure, media coverage, and business development
- Expertise in architecture, design, and furnishings industries from editorial, marketing, and management viewpoints
- Exclusive relationships with international, national, and local A-list print, online, and broadcast media contacts
- Multiple placements in more than 2,000 individual media outlets
- Extensive publishing and writing credits, including long-term editorial experience, resulting in angle-oriented materials that pique editors’ interest
- Annual attendance of and participation in national industry events, trade shows, and conferences
- Passionate, creative teamwork and problem-solving, with a dash of humor